Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is able to see your pet on an emergency basis if the need arises.
If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call us at (425) 486-8387. Some emergency needs may be better served by one of the many emergency clinics available in our area. In order to provide your pet with the best care possible, we advise that you call prior to coming in so that we can refer you to the appropriate hospital if needed. If you require after-hours pet emergency assistance, please call one of the clinics listed below.
Emergency Pet Hospitals in Our Area
- Animal Emergency Hospital of Redmond – Redmond (near Redmond Town Center)
- Animal Emergency and Specialty – Kirkland (Totem Lake in Fred Meyer parking lot)
- Kirkland Animal Emergency Hospital – Kirkland (Houghton on 7th)
(425) 891-9911 Please note that this clinic is closed during the week between 8 am – 6 pm
- Seattle Veterinary Specialists – Kirkland (Totem Lake near the Kirkland Police Department)
- Veterinary Specialty Center – Lynnwood (Alderwood Mall Blvd & 44th)
- ACCES BluePearl Renton – Renton (across from IKEA on Lind Ave)
- ACCES BluePearl Seattle – Seattle (near the Mini Dealership on Lake City Way)